Image Map

Monday, April 30, 2012

Long I Sound Spelling Pattern Posters! Maybe for Free???

Happy Monday!!
It's a bright and sunny day here in AZ! So beautiful!
This morning, I uploaded the Long I Sound Spelling Pattern Posters that can be found in my Long I Word Work Centers, Activities, and Posters.
Long I Word Work Centers, Activities, and Posters! Click on the image above to check it out!
I figured some people might just want the posters only!
Check it out on TpT {HERE} for only $1.50
Coming soon on TN! Check it out on TN {HERE}
You can even get them for free!!! How you ask? If you go to {THIS} post, leave me a comment and your email... I will email you the posters for FREE but hurry, this offer was supposed to expire in an hour... I will extend it until my lunch today. Right now in AZ it's 8:30 so I will end the FREE offer at 12:00 so just a few more hours! Take advantage!
Have a super lovely Monday!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. These are great! Love the colors and font.
    Come check out my custom stamp giveaway!
    www.missnelsonsgotthecamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. "chicha morada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. subliminal cds

    ReplyDelete