Image Map

Saturday, August 11, 2012

2nd Grade Common Core Aligned Weekly Graphs PLUS TpT/TN SALE!

Hello hello!! It feels like I have been working for WEEKS!! I am exhausted. I officially started working last Tuesday and had my first day of school with kiddies this past Wednesday. Let's just say that I am STOKED that I only had kids for 3 days!
I can't wait to really tell you about my first day! {I have a GREAT group of kids!!!}
But, I'm really here to tell you about the amazing TpT sale and my newest product!!
I have FINALLY finished my 2nd Grade Common Core Aligned Weekly Graphs per request!
I apologize for taking sooooo long but yay they are done!!!
They correlate to the following Common Core Standards:

  • 2.NBT.3
  • 2.NBT.8
  • 2.OA.1
  • 2.OA.2
  • 2.OA.3
  • 2.MD.10
They are the same graphs as my first grade pack just more rigorous and aligned to the 2nd grade Common Core Standards!
Here are some pics!
Here are some preview pages (color cover, bw cover, and a preview of a graph!)


You can purchase this on TpT {HERE} or on TN {HERE}. It will be 9.00 after the BIG sale so take advantage!!
Now, for the deets of the sale {in case you haven't heard}!
One of the biggest sales of the year! TpT only has like 3 sales a year so this is BIG!
Not only will you enjoy 20% off ALL of my products but you can also get an extra 10% off with the code: BTS12!!!
Wooooh!!
Go add to your wishlist... mine is wayyyy too long but at least I will be set for a few months ;)
You can grab my Common Core Aligned Weekly Graphs for 2nd and 1st Grade and other fun stuff!! Click the following pics to take you to my store!
Plus, more! Go check it out!!! It has already started!!! YAYYYYY!!
I'll be back with some very exciting news!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment