I'm glad to have enough energy to sit in front of the computer and create and blog!
Oh, how I've missed you!
I don't even remember where I left off... let me give you a little overview of the past 6 months of my life!
- In January, we found out that we are expecting!! Baby M will be here in September! Yay!
- That is the reason I fell off the earth! I was SO exhausted and couldn't keep up with everything on my plate! I focused on my health, family, and students!
- In March, I was told that my next year's class assignment was going to be...THIRD GRADE! I was not ready for those news! YIKES!
- In May, I was able to interview for a first grade position at my school. I really wanted to stay in the same grade level because of my team!
- In June, I found out I got the position! I am officially still staying in first grade! YAY!
- I unfortunately still have to move rooms but I'm super happy to stay in first!
Our announcement picture!
First day of swim class!
After her swim class! She was exhausted!
Just some of todays cravings! LOL! Cherry Lemonade from Hot Dog on a Stick and a Pecanbon from Cinnabon! YUM!
Life has been busy these past 3 weeks of summer! I got a job teaching summer school! Super fun and easy! The hubby and I have been taking our daughter to swim lessons (she is doing so WELL) and tomorrow she starts her first ballet class! Last night, I finally opened up my computer and started creating... once I started I couldn't stop!!
I finished my first TpT product in 6 months! I'm so excited! I still have to upload and do some minor editing but it should be up tomorrow some time.
It's past one a.m. here but I was on such a roll that I wanted to stop by and say hi! I promise it won't be 6 months from when you hear from me again! Have a fabulous night!!!