Image Map

Saturday, August 18, 2012

First Week of School! New Products!

I am super enjoying my Saturday after my first full week of school!
I'm ALIVE!
I ended up with only 27 kids on my roster (instead of the original 29) and only 25 showed up!
Oh and they are so cute.
We have been practicing our letters, sounds, and our kinder sight words!
I'm excited this year because I have a class full of intermediate kiddos. Big difference from what I had last year (pre-emergent to basic)!
I've already noticed how those language levels are so so so different.
I can't wait to share more experiences.
I'm so so sorry... I don't have any pictures to share but I will soon!
I have been super busy and all of us teachers are rushing to get everything perfect.
I have been working on some great stuff... take a peek!
What it looks like:
I also need to update the pennants I have in my room, my dolch words, and word wall letters!!! 
Ahhh... so much to do and so little time! :)
See you next time (could be next weekend!!)
Laters!


3 comments:

  1. I love your stuff-everything is always so cute! Love the fonts, borders and backgrounds you use!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I teach bilingual education in Spain. I just discovered your blog! Your stuff is great. I'm off to explore! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sandra!
    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award... check out my blog for the rules @ http://thespanglishclassroom.blogspot.com/2012/08/summer-lovin.html

    -Karla @ TheSpanglishClassroom@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete