Image Map

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I'm so sorry and it's Fall sale!!

I've been a super bad blogger!!! I've been super busy at school... getting my room ready {I feel like I am not done with my room... 7 weeks after school has already started}, teaching a PD class for my district, planning, preparing, and everything else we all do!! I am super impressed with the bloggers that do it ALL!! :)
I would love for you to check out my TpT store!! I am having a 20% off sale on ALL products for the rest of today and all of Sunday.

You can grab the following plus more for a super price:
I promise to be back with classroom pictures very soon!! :)
How is your school year going?? Is anyone feeling as overwhelmed as I am??? 

3 comments:

  1. Overwhelmed...Yes! It is impossible to do it all well! I've chosen what's most important and tried to stay focused on that while squeezing in quick blog posts on the run! Can't wait to see your class pics!!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond overwhelmed. Comforting to know I'm not the only one. :-)

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling beyond overwhelmed too. Especially as a brand new teacher! Always so much to do! And conferences are this week and I'm super nervous about them!!
    Liz
    Teaching in the Valley

    ReplyDelete