Image Map

Thursday, January 10, 2013

FIVE for Friday!

I am linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching! Five for Friday! Five random things from this week!
1. Someone shared this on FB but it is currently my computer background! LOVE it!
2. Does anyones bookshelfs look like this??? I could NOT get it even for the life of me!
I then gave up and just put smaller tubs on that shelf! LOL
3. This is what my life looks like on a Sunday... trying to get all planned!
Got to have my standards handy! :) <3 my flair pens and Erin Condren Planner!
4. On Monday, my rug was taken out of my room and I was left with a big blank spot... can you say GROSS???
We should be getting our NEW one soon! YAY!
5. I had the BEST time with my kiddos this week! My favorite part was writing RIDDLES (blog post coming up about it). Here is a quick pic:
...










...








take a guess...
Most kiddos finished but we will finish up on Monday and have a blog post up after!
They were so good at thinking of clues and drawing their pictures! 
I also took a few pictures of the stuff that is on our walls from before break. Take a peek...
Adjective Gingerbread People from Ms. Kelley over at Teacher Idea Factory.
This little guy is my fave:
Yeap... those are big bucks! Love his chain, pants, vest! HAHA
Fact Family Gingerbread Houses from Ms. Kelley again! (I LOVE her stuff, obviously)
I'm loving now that smoke coming out of the chimney!
This kiddo labeled her numbers A, B, C! <3 YAY!
If you LOVED these activities, stop on over to Kelley's BLOG! You will fall in LOVE!
Sour Apple Studio
Have a super Saturday (it's now 12:15 am!) Come back later today (7 pm) for the Amazing Product Swap!

1 comment:

  1. Love those "Try to guess" riddles!! Wonderful critical thinking idea!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete