Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine Bloggy Exchange! Spankin' New Behavior Chart!!!

Hey y'all!!
Who could it be for???
I'm excited for her to get it and see her goods!!! I had to cover our addresses! :)
I got to stand in the post office for almost an hour today!! I was sending my Bloggy Valentine her gift! I totally deserved it because I sent it a day late... she should still get it by Monday so let's cross our fingers!


Be My Valentine
I'm super nervous because I posted my giveaway this morning and hardly anyone has entered! So go on and enter... you have super good chances to win!! I am also offering everyone my first freebie! Click {HERE} to go to the post and enter this awesome giveaway!
My new behavior chart was up in my classroom after school today!! I wonder what the kiddos are going to say? I will show you tomorrow!! :):) Hopefully I will have it uploaded on TpT tomorrow!
Woop woop it's almost Wednesday!!!

9 comments: