Image Map

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Zoo-mething About Zoo Animals {Common Core Aligned Math and Literacy Centers}

Now that's a long title!
Like many of us, summer is the time to work on those projects that you didn't finish throughout the school year! My list is suuuuper long but I'm crossing things out one at a time.
Here is my little baby that really made me dig into those common core standards:
Ahhh! I started this pack when we went on our zoo field trip in APRIL!!! I never finished them and just got some inspiration during summer school. So I worked on there before school, during lunch, and after school for a bit. After a long week... they are finally finished!
Take a look at what you can find inside:
Here are the direction pages for all of the centers!
Wooh! That's a lot of information! No wonder it took me so long! 
I love these direction pages because I use these as the labels to my centers. I just cut off the bottom "teacher" part and tape it to my bag that has the recoding sheets and the cards! Easy easy!
You can find it on TpT {HERE} or on TN {HERE}
It is currently on sale for only $4.50 (regular price: $7.00) for the rest of the day! I will change it back to its regular price tomorrow before my summer school class!
Wooh! I am so happy to be done with that and start on another project! I think I will start on my classroom jobs! :)
Have a super Sunday!
I still have to post about my other Target finds... until next time!

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute!! I'm pinning it for next year! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog today. I've been totally obsessed with it since getting out of school for the year! You really made my day by flipping another zero...yay 150!! Your blog is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to see what cute ideas you have in store! Happy blogging!

    ~Tanya
    Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandra! I wanted to let you know that I am adding your blog to my list of WBT blogs that I have posted on my website! If you would like to check it out my blog address is www.misslwholebrainteaching.blogspot.com

    If any information needs to be changed or if you would like to be removed from the list let me know!

    Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was excited to see the post! :)

      Delete