Image Map

Friday, February 24, 2012

March Behavior Chart!

Woop woop! It's Friday! This week went by fast and slow at the same time!
I made this behavior chart a couple of days ago and here it is!! Click the image to download it on TpT as a freebie.
I have also made a very plain template of my behavior charts. You can also download it on TpT by clicking on the image!
I want to show off my new 31 bag that I won from a giveaway that Melanie from Schoolgirl Style was hosting!
I was so surprised to find out that I WON an organizing utility tote! How awesome is that??? I was pretty happy but not as happy as I was when I opened my mail and saw the 31 package! :)
Empty and ready to be packed!! :)
Overflowing and ready for school!!!
Inside look! Computer, pens/pencils/crayons, flair pens, and my wallet!!
My charger fits perfectly in the mesh pocket on the side! :)
I used it yesterday and it looks so pretty and bright!! I love all the pockets and I'm really excited to get another one in a different color!!
I hope you can use the freebies! Have a fabulous Friday!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the adorable freebie! I can't wait to use it next week :) Love the bag...I just ordered one two weeks ago and it comes next week, YEAH! Yours is sooo cute, congrats on winning it!

    Lisa :)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is totally the bag I use for my school bag!! well, different color, but don't you just love it!?

    ♥ Jen
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks you! Love your bag too, SO lucky!

    Melanie
    First Grade Brain Sprinkles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! :) I can't believe March is just right around the corner. Where did my year go???? OHH and I LOVE the bag! :)

    įƒ¦DeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete