Image Map

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sweet Guest: Mrs. Stanford!!

I'm sooo excited to have the amazing Jessica from Mrs. Stanford's Class be a guest blogger!! :) Here she is!

Hi Y'all! Can I just tell you how excited I am to be guest blogging?! I always feel so flattered when another amazing blogger asks me to share a little of world on their blog :) So here it goes!!

I'm Jessica from

MrsStanfordsClass


With the holidays coming up this is the best time to get the ball rolling and after hearing from so many of you I realized that there are far fewer teacher bloggers on donorschoose.org than I thought!! If you are a public school teacher and you are not on donorschoose you need to get started now!! So for that very reason I'm going to show you how easy it is!!

MrsStanfordsClass
If you would like to tell your friends and coworkers about donorschoose feel free to use or pin this button :)

Would I catch your attention if I said I have obtained over $20,000 worth of supplies and materials in my classroom in the last 2.5 years of donorschoose!?




If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or just plain ol comments let me know at Jessica.Stanford@me.com!!
 Thank you so much Mrs. Stanford {Jess}. She made it SOOOO easy to start a project! I have personally had ONE project funded and it was amazing! My class got 2 iPod touches that we use DAILY for sight word practice!!! AWESOME! I also have a project going on NOW that I would love for you all to check out!!!
Check it out {HERE}! It expires in 9 days... feel free to share the link with friends and family!! :)

Have a sweet day!

1 comment:


  1. Take High Quality 3D Rendering Services from quickgunz
    Quickgunz Pvt Ltd designs Best 3d Render for our clients at their budget which shows client Experience in Their product or model.We design every kind 3D Rendering services which maintains high quality at the end of the notch.
    For Discuss project with us send your reference at Info@quickgunz.com or whatsapp us us : +91 7011 857 112 / +91 9971540032
    3D Rendering Services
    3D Rendering service

    ReplyDelete