Image Map

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Currently {November}

I skipped September and October... yeap, that's how bUsY and cRaZy I was but I'm back in the game!
I'm linking up over with Farley for the November Currently!
Yes, I am in my classroom on a Saturday for a training! I've been coming and working in my classroom on Saturdays since the beginning of the school year but it just FEELS different when we are SUPPOSED to be here! YIKES! I hope it goes by fast!
I stopped by Jamba Juice this morning and grabbed a smoothie and some oatmeal!
YUM! Try their oatmeal {if you haven't already!}
Sitting in my classroom and staring at the super old *blueberries* {old iMacs} gets me depressed! They hardly work and I'm just thinking about what my kiddos could do on iPads and laptops!
Soooo, I am wanting more technology! 
I have 2 iPod touches that we got donated through Donor's Choose {YAY!} and we use them everyday!
I am needing a home cooked meal since I haven't cooked all WEEK!
MUSIC... I haven't been very good about putting on music in my class this year! WHOOPS! But when I do, I love putting on Classical, Disney, and sometimes fun stuff {the girls- me included LOVE Justin B.}.
I also like to play the Cha Cha Slide and the Tooty-Tah as a reward at the end of the day! Again, I haven't done that in FoReVeR but they like it!
Okay, I am off to this ST Math training! Does anybody use it? Familiar with it? 
I'll come back and share! 
Have a sweet Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Here via Farley's linky - I know what you mean about needing technology! Up until this week I didn't even have a computer that works well enough for the kids do use! We finally got an iPad on Tuesday and it's just making me want more tech, lol :)

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Banana oatmeal sounds AWESOME!!!!! We couldn't do ipads because we don't have Wifi. We are WAY out in the country. Doubt we will get it anytime soon! :(

    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my iPad last week through Donor's Choose and now I want more!! The kids love it and they never ask me for help with it. I hate when we have trainings on weekends:P I had one on Friday afternoon. Who listens on a Friday afternoon?? Sounds like you've been a busy bee. Hope you get to slow down a bit this month:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete