Image Map

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cyber Deals Linky!

I'm linking up with Stephanie from Falling into First!
Falling into First
YIKES! I spent SO much during this sale! I got some stuff from my favorite bloggy friends!
Let me share!
My sweet friend Gladys! She just posted the short u pack... NEED to get it!!! :)
and of course a BUNCH of sets from my darling sweet friend, Ashley! 
Haha... There were more but I am just TOO tired to take pictures of them all!
I'm SO excited for the month of December... I already started prepping some stuff!! 
Pictures to come! 
Check out the other blogs and link up! 
What did you buy???

6 comments:

  1. We got some similar things!! But now I'm going to have to go back to TpT to get some more of the awesome stuff you posted! Thanks for sharing!
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those picture collages - so cute! Great finds, Sandra!!

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What treasures! Are you telling me I need to go back and do MORE shopping?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
    ΡΌ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Thank you Sandra! I love it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww - thanks for the shout out - and WOW! those are some great finds!! LOVE them..need them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these products---and all the products by the people above!! Thanks for the shout out---you have some great finds! :)

    ReplyDelete