Image Map

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thanksgiving Words and Sentences Book {FREEBIE}

Woooh! It's almost 10 o'clock here in AZ but I am finally done with this mini project and wanted to share it with all of you!! :)
I made a mini book for our students! They will be able to write their Thanksgiving words and also write a sentence that has that word!
The book is very simple but can be used as a whole group activity, writing center, or homework!
My kiddos will be doing this activity next week during their Work on Writing time!
I have a similar {FREEBIE} that I used last year to our field trip to the zoo...
You can find it on TpT by clicking the picture above... it might look a little different because I am currently updating this awesome freebie!
Well, here is my Thanksgiving Words and Sentences Book!
You can grab it for FREE over at TpT by clicking the picture above! Check out the SUPER cute clip art that I got... You can find it on TpT {HERE}! Check out her blog, too!!
Lanier's Kindergarten Lions
Enjoy!
I'm gonna head to bed soon!
Tomorrow is going to be Cuh-RazY!!!
I hope I survive!
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment