Image Map

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

First Year Bliss

The 3AM Teacher is hosting this super fun first year of blogging LINKY!!
This first year of blogging has made such a huge difference in my teaching! I am reflecting more than ever and I'm getting some AMAZING ideas from other bloggers!
I am also very happy that I opened up a Teachers Pay Teachers store!
TpT
I have made some super product that I use in my classroom! I absolutely LOVE knowing and seeing my products being used in other classrooms and helping other students! 
I also have a Teacher's Notebook store, if you prefer shopping there!
Teachers Notebook
I've only been blogging for 10 months but I love every second of it! I wish I had MORE TIME {every teacher's dream, right?} to blog more.
I need to set myself a schedule so I am more consistent!!
In other news, it was my birthday yesterday!! It was an awesome day!
In the morning my mom had flowers for me. At school, I was spoiled by my students with flowers, a candle, a sweater, a cake and some candy! Then at home, I found a homemade cake {by the husband} and some roses! 
It was such an awesome day that I didn't even mind that it was LATE NIGHT CONFERENCE NIGHT! 
I survived and all of my conferences have been great! Parents have been very supportive and I couldn't ask for better students!
Check out the pictures!
Flowers, teddy bear, and LOVE from another first grade class! :)
Looking rough but happy with my cake! 
If you have ever thought about blogging... YOU SHOULD! It's an amazing way to share your thoughts, ideas, and join the wonderful community of teacher bloggers! 
Also, do you create materials for your classroom and your student's learning? 
Have you thought about opening a Teachers Pay Teachers store? If you are thinking about joining TpT, please use my referral link by clicking {HERE}! 
Have a super day! I'm finishing up conferences this week... should be fun! :)

4 comments:

  1. Just found you from our linky! Your blog is so cute and makes me happy just to look at it! I'm your newest follower!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday, Sandra!! Looking rough??? You're absolutely adorable!

    I'm a new blogger, too, and will likely join up on the linky when I have a few mn. Ha! :)
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete