Image Map

Friday, October 26, 2012

Trick or Treat Sale

It's late y'all!
I'm trying to finish up a project that I've been working on for WEEKS so I'm taking advantage that everyone in my home is snoring (really!).
My super sweet friend, The Bubbly Blonde {Alisha}...
is celebrating the end of conference week {ME TOO}, her birthday week {ME TOO}, and it being October {ME TOO}. So, I decided to join in on her Trick or Treat Sale!
Enjoy 20% off this weekend only! 
I am also going to try super hard to upload my newest {still workin' on} creation!
Yesterday, I was able to giveaway 3 copies of my newest pack on Facebook {Thank you for following!}
This pack also includes two recording sheets that are not pictured! You can score it for only $2.00 and that's without the 20% off!! This weekend it's only $1.60! STEAL!
Don't you love my collage! I did it in Picasa! If you haven't tried this, you seriously need to run to Mrs. Dwyer's A+ Firsties and see her tutorial!
It has made my life so much easier! Thanks Tanya!
Back to the sale: Score everything in my store for 20% off!
Here are some bestsellers and recent items:
 
Wooh! So sorry for the picture overload!
My family and I went to the fair today... It was sooo fun!
My daughter, Aly, loved the rides and the food was uh-mazingly yummy!
It's almost midnight here in AZ and I never ever stay up anymore... my eyes are closing on me.... good night and enjoy the sale!
Click {HERE} to check out the other amazing bloggers that are participating in the sale and many thanks to Alisha for the super cute sale banner!

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to have to check out Picasa!! Thanks for sharing the tip. Collages are always the worst for me to put together lol. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday week! Seriously...When I looked at your page I thought, "I'm going to ask her how she makes her collages!" Thank you!! It is like a birthday present! ;)
    Jenny
    Owl Things First!

    ReplyDelete