Image Map

Sunday, October 14, 2012

FB Page, A Cauldron Full of Centers, and Grammar Wall Stuff!

Hi sweet followers!
I hope your year is going by as fast as mine! We are almost at conference time! EEEK! I'm nervous already.
As I'm finishing up starting report cards, I think back at these last 10 weeks! I have such a good class and with 26 firsties looking up to me everyday and I feel super lucky!
Since I am supposed to be working on report cards, I decided to make a FB Page for this little blog!
I have the pop-up, so please like it!
I am working on having a SUPER giveaway this week {maybe Thursday, when I should be done with report cards since they will be due} from my FB page so make sure to follow!
Click {HERE} to head on over to FB!
I also have two new items in my TpT shop!!
The first is my Halloween themed math and literacy centers, A Cauldron Full of Centers!
Here are some pics of what's included!
Making complete telling sentences!
Number order!
Comparing Numbers!
Addition Equations!
Reading Real and Nonsense Words!
Reading and Matching Words!
You will find 6 centers that are PERFECT for first graders for the next few weeks! :)
My kiddos will be working on these next week!! They are excited!
As an SEI {Structured English Immersion} teacher in Arizona, we are supposed to have grammar wall in our classrooms!
Here is the preview!
Seriously, you just print, laminate, cut, and hang! You will have the cutest and useful grammar wall around! 
Check, check it out! :)
I will be back later when I announce the giveaways!! :)
Have a lovely rest of your Sunday and have a fabulous week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment