Image Map

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Word Family Word Cards, Mini-Books, and Activities!

I told you I'd get it finished!
Now I've been working on this for weeks {maybe even MONTHS}! It took forever!
I'm really happy how it came out and can't wait to use it with my kiddos on Monday!
You get word wall cards! You can glue these on a file folder and have portable word walls or adhere them to the back of a bookshelf {I'm gonna do that}.
Most cards have pictures! Perfect for ELL students!
You get 8 different mini-books!
And you get 3 different "think sheets" for each word family (total of 12) that can be used at centers, homework, or even morning work!
Check 'em out!
You can check them out {HERE} on TpT for only $4.50 but remember of my Trick or Treat Sale??? Grab this pack for only $3.60!!! It will end tomorrow night!
Have a super Saturday night! 

4 comments:

  1. This looks AWESOME! Going on my wish list!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra!! Ahhhh! I'm getting this now!! Will be perfect for my kinders!!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! You did a fabulous job!
    Shibahn
    www.landoflearning.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete