Image Map

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blah!

:( I'm sick! I have a headache, my eyes are so sensitive, my body hurts... the works! I thought I was going to enjoy my 3 day weekend! At least I don't have to work like this. I hate being sick and teaching because I feel like I don't have the energy and enthusiasm that my kiddos need!

I'm happy about joining Ms. Preppy's Be My Valentine Exchange!


Be My Valentine
Go on over and join up! :)

So I got my new toy a couple of days ago and I haven't been able to put it down! My first read is The Hunger Games... SOOO GOOD!

This obviously isn't mine. I wanted to take a picture with it and post that but I'm pretty sure I don't want y'all to see me right now! I am looking like a hot mess! Poor husband is going to see me in a bit when he comes from work. I mean, I'm still in my pajamas!!! 

Go check out Taming My Flock of Firsties for an awesome giveaway!
Ah! He just walked in! I'm off to bed to read my Kindle!! Good night!

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE The Hunger Games. My kids took the second one before I could ger to it. I am still waiting : )
    Thanks for the shout out about the giveaway. Good Luck!
    ❁Beth Ann❁
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! :) I started the second book today!

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, I was sick over Christmas Break....it's no fun!!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! I loved reading The Hunger Games and did so on my Kindle too! At least you have a good read and can be cozy on your couch in cold weather. I'm joining the Valentine Exchange as well thanks for sharing with everyone!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was sooo good. I just started Catching Fire! :) I love reading on the couch with a comfy blanket! Perfect Sunday!

      Delete
  4. Oh honey...I hope you feel better soon! I absolutely LOVED The Hunger Games! I'm so excited over the movie...I hope it's as good as the book!

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes I saw the poster for the movie today and I am equally pumped!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Great read! I hope it helps you feel a little better.
    Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get better soon! On the upside at least you didn't have to get sub plans ready.

    I was thinking about joining the exchange. I think I will. Thanks for the push.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes, that's the upside of being sick on the weekends... NO SUB PLANS! :) Yay! I'm excited for the exchange!

      Delete
  7. I think I was meant to find your blog today! I joined the Valentine exchange too and it looks like bunches of fun! I have been thinking really hard about getting a Kindle Fire and the book I have been contemplating buying is the Hunger Games. This has made up my mind! Thanks for sharing and I'm your newest follower!


    Randi @ Teach It With Class
    My TPT Store
    My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better. I'm not sick and I'm still in my PJ's! I'll miss them tomorrow.

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read the Hunger Games! Too many other "have to read" books on my nightstand right now but maybe over winter break? Love your blog! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete