Image Map

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Classroom Behavior Chart UPDATES! WINNER Announcement!

I've been super sick {as in stuck in bed and the husband HAD to take care of me... hehe} and I finally feel a bit better!
I had updated my little Superstar Classroom Behavior Chart!
I added each behavior chart (with money and without money) with a cute little frame!! :) When I re-print mine for this year... I will be using the pretty frames!
Here is a picture of the rectangular frame {that is still available in the download!}
Another one!
Last week, Miss Squirrels from Nutty with Miss Squirrels 
http://goingnuttyinmisssquirrelsfirstgrade.blogspot.com/
asked me if I could add cent signs instead of dollar signs! I said of course!!!! So now the Superstar Classroom Behavior Chart has dollar signs (1-5), cent signs (1-5), and a chart without money!!! 
I included money because my school uses money with our PBIS chart!
If you would like to read more about the Superstar Classroom Behavior Chart, click {HERE}.
I also added 2 more sets of FREE Monthly Behavior Charts that are used with my Classroom Behavior Chart!!
Click on any of the images above to check them out on TpT!! :)
Now, for what you've been waiting for! The winner of the Box Cars and One Eyed Jacks Giveaway!!
Here they are!
I've emailed both of these lucky ladies!! I need your mailing address within 48 hours please!!
Have a great Saturday night! :)

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute-great idea! Love the fonts, love the style : )

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your behavior charts!! I hope you are feeling better soon. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo excited! This is the first thing I have won. Thank you so much. I emailed you my info. Hope you are feeling 100% soon!
    Think all night…..Teach all day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra you are the sweetest!
    I started the money part of our behavior/reward system half way through our year last year- this is going to make it all pull together so nicely!!!
    They are perfect!
    thanks again!
    Staci

    ☞Go NuTTY with ME!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So SAD!!!!! I was at my mother's for a few days, helping out after her surgery, and DID NOT REALIZE that I WON!!!!! I never win. Hopefully, I'm not too late in replying!!!

    If I am, CONGRATS to the winner, and thanks again for the opportunity!!

    I just love your blog!

    ReplyDelete