Image Map

Monday, July 9, 2012

Arizona ELP Individual Student Checklists! AND BUNDLE!

I worked and worked and worked! I'm glad I'm finished so I can start on something new!! 
I swear I haven't been able to sleep because of these checklists! I DREAM about them... lol.
I have finished the Arizona English Language Proficiency Individual Student Checklists {what a mouthful!} YAY!
Let me show 'em to ya!
 
What's included!
How do I use them?
Sample page
I can't wait to use them!! One of my teaching goals this year is to keep track of my students' progress and assessments! Perfect!
Look at my little preview!
I've also bundled both of my checklists for some major savings!!
Click the following image to head on over!
Since it's a new addition to my stores... they will be on sale until tomorrow! 
The Individual Student Checklists will be $4.00 on sale for $2.50 click {HERE} for TpT and {HERE} for TN and the bundle will be $7.00 on sale for $4.50 click {HERE} for TpT and {HERE} for TN.
Thanks so much for the feedback on the ELP standard checklists from yesterday! :) Means a lot!
I'm off to drop Aly of with her grandma while her dad and I go to the Apple Store... The husband dropped his iPhone and cracked the back panel! Hopefully they can fix it!
Have a fabulous Monday!
Also, Arizonans!!! Don't forget about our bloggy meet up TOMORROW!!! I'm starting to get nervous... I don't know what to wear!!! Haha wish me luck ;)

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! Your files always look so colorful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the meet-up! I have only met one other person online in my area- I wish there were more, sounds like so much fun! Stop by Polka Dots and Teaching Tots if you want to join my plant structures unit giveaway today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra,
    I was so excited to find your blog! I'm a 2nd grade ELD teacher in Arizona and I'm always looking for new ways to be organized. Love your checklists! Have you created "I can..." statements for stage II?

    ReplyDelete